- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Caparison Guitars Horus-M3 EF Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J36558 000002000 J36558000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shred Mongers amongst us will revel in the ultimate comfort and legendary playability of the Caparison Horus-M3. Complete with a glorious 27 fret...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ultimate comfort and legendary playability finely crafted in Japan.
The Shred Mongers amongst us will revel in the ultimate comfort and legendary playability of the Caparison Horus-M3. Complete with a glorious 27 fret fingerboard with superlative access across the entire neck, you really have the modern guitarists perfect dream machine. The new sweeping, aggressive yet elegant design of the Horus-M3 is a re-birth of this true classic.
The M3 composite tonewood body construction consists of a central Maple section sandwiched between two Mahogany sides with the neck bolted directly to the Maple section. The result is a balanced sound with focused low frequencies and rich sustain. Includes hardshell case.
Neck shape: Caparison
Neck wood: Hard Maple
Scale length: 24.75"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Oiled
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 27
Nut width: 1.653" (42mm)
Middle: Not applicable
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Not applicable
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
Bridge design: Schaller S-FRT Ii with corrosion resistant screws
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Gotoh
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Electronics
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Country of origin: Japan
Own this masterpiece. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.