Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Slick, stylish and ready for your aggressive fingerboard aerobics.
The Caparison Orbit7-CZQ Cazqui Signature 7-string electric guitar is loaded with Fishman Fluence Modern 7-String pickups and a Fishman USB rechargeable battery pack. This guitar promises absolute clarity and note definition, even in the lowest registers of the seventh string. The thru-neck construction paired with the Schaller Lockmeister tremolo results in truly blissful tuning stability. The neck features a soft D profile that has the right amount of meat to be comfortable and very fast while reducing fatigue during long playing sessions. To top it all off, the Caparison Orbit7-CZQ Cazqui Signature features a maple fretboard, 24 jumbo frets, black binding and the contrasting classic Caparison black clock position inlays.
The Caparison Orbit 7-CZQ, Cazqui signature model was developed over the course of two years. Based on the classic Caparison Orbit model with a through-neck and unique curved top shape, a 7-string design was adapted to embody the various design ideals of the Japanese guitarist.
Caparison designed a unique pickguard with Cazqui, a gold mirrored pickguard, to compliment the white body and gold hardware, finished to reflect his aesthetic tastes. The maple fingerboard produces precise, articulate notes with good bite and a tight low end. Adorned with Black Clock inlays, black fingerboard and headstock binding, it makes the distinctive appearance stand out even further.
In order to ensure maximum tuning stability, which is required for Cazqui’s intense stage performances, the neck is strengthened by embedding twin titanium bars within the 5-piece maple and walnut through-neck structure. It is also fitted with a top-quality Schaller LockMeister 7-string Tremolo bridge, ensuring ultimate reliability.
- DropA tuning (E, B, G, D, A, E, LowA)
- Schaller locking nut
- Black fingerboard binding
- 15-degree head angle
- Devil’s Tail headstock with black binding, Orbit logo
- RotoSound strings (9/11/16/24/32/42/64)
Make an impression with this killer signature 7-string. Order today.
Orbit7-CZQ Cazqui Signature 7-String Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: White
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple and Walnut 5-piece
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Twin Titanium Support rods
- Neck finish: White
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 350mmR to 400mmR
- Fret size: Jumbo, nickle silver
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Black Clock
- Nut width: 1.93 in. (49 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fishman 7-String Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico
- Bridge: Fishman 7-String Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume push-pull (Voice 2 control),
- Pickup switch: Switchcraft 3-way toggle, kill switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo
- Bridge design: Schaller tremolo LockMeister 7-string
- Tuning machines: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P.
- Color: Schaller Gold
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Fitted hard case
- Country of origin: Japan
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.