Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Charvel USA Select DK24 HH 2PT CM QM Zilla Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This Charvel USA Select is an exquisite USA-made instrument designed for shredders with Seymour Duncan pickups.
The Dinky alder body with rippling quilt maple top is paired with a bolt-on caramelized maple "speed" neck with graphite reinforcement, sculpted heel and a silky smooth hand-rubbed urethane back finish for comfortable playability. The back of the body features a scalloped lower back bout that works in tandem with the shredder cut heel to allow for easy upper fretboard access.
Built for highly technical playing, its 12"–16" compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 stainless steel jumbo frets, pearl dot inlays and a Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut. Luminlay side dots provide fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and painless neck relief tweaks.
Full, rich and versatile tone comes from an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct-mount custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH10B bridge pickup and direct-mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The Full Shred bridge pickup soars with a bold and articulate humbucker voice, while the Alnico II Pro neck pickup delivers warm, buttery vintage tone.
Other premium modern features include a 5-way blade switch, 2-way toggle (series/parallel) switch and Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls. Plus, it comes with a Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge with titanium saddles and thick brass block, USA-made Sperzel locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.
- Alder body with a quilt maple top, scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to the fretboard
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back, sculpted shredder’s heel , 12"–16" compound radius caramelized maple fretboard with 24 jumbo stainless steel frets and pearl dot inlays, Luminlay side dots
- Direct-mount custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup, direct-mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup
- Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge with titanium saddles and thick brass block, USA-made Sperzel die-cast locking tuners
An axe with sophisticated style, sound and craftmanship. Order today.
USA Select DK24 HH 2PT CM QM Specifications:Body
- Body type: Double cutaway, solidbody
- Top wood: Quilt maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck wood: Caramelized maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed urethane
- Material: Caramelized maple
- Radius: 12"–16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearl dot
- Nut material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Special electronics: 2-way toggle switch for series/parallel, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for no-load tone control and volume knob (with 500K EVH Bourns low friction potentiometer)
- Bridge type: Tremolo/vibrato
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.