- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charvel Warren DeMartini Signature San Dimas Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K35273 000002000C10637 K35273000002000C10637
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fans have long clamored for a replica of Warren DeMartini’s famed and beloved “Frenchie” guitar, as seen live on tour and on a slew of magazine cover...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fans have long clamored for a replica of Warren DeMartini’s famed and beloved “Frenchie” guitar, as seen live on tour and on a slew of magazine covers throughout Ratt’s reign in the 1980s. Charvel has responded with the Warren DeMartini USA Signature Frenchie, available in a Snow White and a Gloss Black finish. Both are detailed with cross decals and a tribute quote to James Dean in French that translates “too fast to live, too young to die.”
The Frenchie also offers premium features such as a Dinky alder body, one-piece bolt-on quartersawn maple neck and a 12 - 16 in. compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo stainless steel frets and black dot inlays.
Custom-made for the legendary lead guitarist, the Seymour Duncan Warren DeMartini RTM (“Rattus Tonus Maximus”) bridge pickup is a powerful high-output humbucker that naturally compresses for a well-balanced and even tone, perfect for complex chording and precision soloing. The RTM is boosted by an SSL-4 Quarter Pound neck pickup, adding fat, supercharged punch and extra sustain.
The Frenchie also features a single volume control knob, three-way toggle switching, a Floyd Rose Original locking bridge and Gotoh tuning machines. Hardshell case included.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Signature
- Neck wood: 1-piece quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: SSL-4 Quarter Pound Single-Coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom Design Warren DeMartini
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own this incredible Charvel. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.