- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charvel Wild Card #5 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H70554
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introducing the Charvel "Pro Mods" Limited "Wild Card #5." Modified for higher performance, these guitars are carefully crafted in Japan and offer ex...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Carefully crafted in Japan for maximum performance.
Introducing the Charvel "Pro Mods" Limited "Wild Card #5." Modified for higher performance, these guitars are carefully crafted in Japan and offer extreme fit, finish and playability at a stunning value.
Part of Charvel's Production-Mod Series, the Wild Card Electric Guitart is jam-packed with high-performance specs and mods. The 25-1/2"-scale alder body is crafted into the ultra-comfortable San Dimas shape and is mated to a one-piece quartersawn maple neck. The compound radius (12"-16") fretboard is fleet and sweet for chording on the low end and extreme bending in the upper range of its 22 jumbo frets. The Wild Card is powered by a Seymour Duncan JB bridge humbucker and Seymour Duncan STK4 Classic Stack single-coil pickups in the middle and neck. Just as Eddie established in the '80s, all you need is a volume knob to control this beast. Grover Mini Rotomatics tuners and Floyd Rose FRTO2000 double-locking tremolo maintain rock-solid tuning even after the most vigorous whammy-workout.
Seymour Duncan JB bridge humbucker
The archetype hot-rodded humbucker for over 30 years. Great for everything from heavy blues to heavy metal. The world's most popular humbucker. Provides slammin' output while retaining singing highs, aggressive harmonics, and just the right blend of sustain and distortion. Goes from sweet warm tones to raw rock 'n' roll.
Seymour Duncan STK4 Single-coil pickups
The patent-applied-for design removes hum and preserves traditional single-coil tone. Recommended for country, pop, surf, rockabilly, blues, ska, and classic rock. The stack single-coil's revolutionary design injects tunable "negative hum" into the pickup circuit. Each unit is individually factory pre-tuned to offer the optimal traditional single-coil sound with no hum.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: San Dimas
- Series: Pro Mod
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Tuning Keys: Grover Mini Rotomatic
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB Model Humbucking Bridge Pickup - Direct
- Seymour Duncan STK4M Classic Stack Single Coil Pickup - Direct
- Seymour Duncan STK4N Classic Stack Single Coil Pickup - Direct
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and
- Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Case: Molded rectangular SKB case