- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cole Clark Angel 1 CCAN1E-BM Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L34820 000001000 L34820000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Australian-made Cole Clark's Angel 1 Series guitars, like this CCAN1E-BM acoustic-electric, are solid timber grand auditorium with Cole Clark 3-way p...Click To Read More About This Product
Sweet-looking dreadnought from Down Under featuring Australian-grown tonewoods that sound and look beautiful.
Australian-made Cole Clark's Angel 1 Series guitars, like this CCAN1E-BM acoustic-electric, are solid timber grand auditorium with Cole Clark 3-way pickup systems, snowflake fretboard inlays and timber binding. In the case of the CCAN1E-BM models, they feature Australian-grown solid bunya tops paired with Queensland maple, a Queensland maple neck, and a bridge and fingerboard made from sustainable She Oak. Plek setup, they're optimized to sound great right out of the box.
Comes with case.
Looking for something a little different? Try a Cole Clark. Order now.
- All solid timber full body grand auditorium with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland maple
- Top: Solid bunya
- Back/Sides: Queensland maple
- Inlaid timber rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She oak
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.