- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cole Clark Angel 2 Series Bunya/Blackwood Cutaway Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45572 000001000 K45572000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cole Clark Australian Eco series guitars are produced from 100% sustainable native timbers with zero harmful impact to threatened species of traditio...Click To Read More About This Product
Crafted from sustainable Australian tonewoods with special 3-way natural pickup system.
Cole Clark Australian Eco series guitars are produced from 100% sustainable native timbers with zero harmful impact to threatened species of traditional tonewoods. In the case of this Angel 2 Series Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric, the top is made of solid bunya while the body is Tasmanian blackwood for a unique tone (and look) unlike anything heard on the market.
Case sold separately.
The Cole Clark patented pickup system is one of the most acoustic-sounding pickups on the market. In order to produce a more natural tone when amplified and eliminate piezo ‘quack’, this Cole Clark pickups comprise different elements that only hear certain frequencies which they’re best equipped to handle. This is done using a combination of six loaded piezos under the saddle for bottom end, a face sensor that can be blended in to hear frequencies in the mid to high range (350 Hz maximum crossover) and a condenser microphone shelved to hear only extreme highs.
Cole Clark steel string acoustic guitars are the only mainstream acoustic to use a Spanish heel or integral neck construction. This means the neck is glued to the face along with the sides and the back so the neck is one piece all the way to the soundhole. On other guitars, the body is made then the neck attached, mostly with a bolt or dove tail joint. Due to their construction method, the sound is unique. Cole Clark also has a carved top and back and uses a ridge system to join the sides to the top and back instead of kerfing.
Cole Clark guitars are all solid timber using mostly native Australian tone woods that are largely sustainable.
- Proprietary electronics with three-way pickup system, mic and volume control, 3-band EQ
- Snowflake inlays
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette
- Phosphor bronze 12-53 strings
- Pickguard supplied in case
Give your creativity some spark with this wonderful creation from Cole Clark. Order now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Tasmanian blackwood
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified C
- Nut width: 1.73 in. (44 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Queensland maple
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Cole Clark
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Australian
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.