- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 Series Bunya/Blackwood Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J56181 000001000 J56181000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cole Clark Australian Eco series guitars, like the Fat Lady 2 Series Bunya Blackwood Cutaway Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar are produced from 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful creation from Down Under made with native sustainable woods.
Cole Clark Australian Eco series guitars, like the Fat Lady 2 Series Bunya Blackwood Cutaway Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar are produced from 100% sustainable native timbers with zero harmful impact to threatened species of traditional tonewoods.
It pickup system is truly spectacular, with six individual piezo sensors underneath the bridge saddles that provides excellent string separation and clear, round, warm response across the lower frequency spectrum. The piezo sensors can be blended with Cole Clark’s patented Face Sensor, a magnetic sensor mounted to the top of the guitar, and integrated into the top bracing, specifically designed to optimize the midrange frequencies of the instrument. There is additionally a built-in condenser microphone that has no response below 2.4 kHz, so as to avoid any possibility for that low, woofing feedback that condenser mic systems encounter in stage environments. You can dial in the amount of microphone response you want with a rotary knob, so as to fill in the sparkle and complexity of the upper-end harmonics. There is a three-band slider-style EQ as well, which, when used in conjunction with the patented 3-way pickup system, allows you to dial in just the nuance you’re after. Great for recording.
Cole Clark guitars are all solid timber using mostly native Australian tonewoods that are largely sustainable.
Case sold separately.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland maple
- Top: Solid bunya
- Back and sides: Tasmanian blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian rosewood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44 mm/1.73 in.
- PLEK Machine Factory set up
This Fat Lady really sings. Find out for yourself. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.