- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Composite Acoustics OX Charcoal Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Product L34257
6-Month* financing available.
Composite Acoustic's OX is a comfortable acoustic-electric with a generous cutaway featuring a 14-fret to the body design, as well as proprietary car...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Impervious to climate for consistent performance inside or out.
Composite Acoustic's OX is a comfortable acoustic-electric with a generous cutaway featuring a 14-fret to the body design, as well as proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials. It's all-composite acoustically tailored construction gives you ultimate tone, durability and versatility. The rigid, one-piece neck/body carbon fiber construction makes it impervious to climate changes. Other features include a center soundhole with brushed stainless looking soundhole ring, composite fingerboard with 20 medium stainless steel frets, ultra-precise tuning machines with 18:1 ratio. The OX Charcoal acoustic-electric comes with built-in L.R. Baggs Stage Pro pickup with onboard EQ and tuner.
Made in USA.
- Carbon fiber neck for consistent playability
- Proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials
- Performance-tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing
- 20 medium stainless frets
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Side inlay dots and small silver top inlay dots
- Charcoal finish
If you dare to be different, then this guitar is a perfect choice. Order yours today.
- Body type: OX
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Carbon fiber
- Back and sides: Carbon fiber
- Bracing pattern: Carbon fiber
- Body finish: High gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Polymer composite
- Neck wood: Carbon fiber
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs Barcus Berry
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: 18 to 1 ratio
- Bridge: Carbon composite
- Saddle and nut: Carbon composite
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Foam core lite case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States