- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba 45MR SP/MR Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- #583157 000010000 583157000010000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on the 45R, the 45MR adds beauty to an already brilliant Spanish guitar. With a high grade solid European spruce soundboard outlined by a dark ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Handmade in Spain, using some of the finest tonewoods in the world.
Based on the 45R, the 45MR adds beauty to an already brilliant Spanish guitar. With a high grade solid European spruce soundboard outlined by a dark rosewood binding, the 45MR is beautiful visually and to the ear. Comes with a HumiCase Protege.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid European Spruce
- Back & sides: Madagascar Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Spanish fan
- Body finish: High Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Traditional Classical
- Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Spanish Cedar
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Cordoba Premium Gold
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
These completely handmade guitars have comfortable playing action and warm, resonant sound.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Cordoba 45MR SP/MR Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar:
I have played the greatly balanced and majestically responsive P. Caballero cedar-mahogany guitar for decades until the urge to own also a spruce took me to your website. The "maid in Spain" factor was very important. My first contact with the Cordoba 45 MR SP/MR was an adventure. I got clear, warm sound and perfect intonation but the instrument was not very responsive. I gave it some strumming and it responded much better. Well, this guitar obviously needs maturing but it matures quickly as for the stubborn spruce. I take it on a given day and it seems to sound riper than the day before. I already know that this Cordoba and I will be friends for a long time to come.
- Was this a gift?: