- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba C5 SB Classical Spruce Top Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J27271 000001000 J27271000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The C5 SB gives the best-selling Cordoba C5 a fresh spin and a whole new vibe. It’s got everything you love about the original C5, which has been a m...Click To Read More About This Product
Extremely affordable nylon-string for aspiring classical players.
The C5 SB gives the best-selling Cordoba C5 a fresh spin and a whole new vibe. It’s got everything you love about the original C5, which has been a mainstay in the Iberia Series for years, but adds the distinctly modern touch of a solid Sitka spruce top with sunburst finish. Mahogany back and sides and traditional Spanish fan bracing add to the warm, yet crisp tone of this contemporary take. Additional features include rosewood binding, bridge, and fingerboard, an all-wood inlaid rosette, and stylish gold and pearl tuning machines.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: African mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Spanish fan
- Body finish: High Gloss Polyurethane, Sunburst Top
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Traditional classical neck
- Nut width: 2.04" (52mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: High Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Deluxe gold tuners with pearl buttons
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab this Cordoba for a song. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.