- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Product H86422
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a solid European spruce top, flamed maple back and sides, sleek high gloss PU...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A modern nylon string with comfortable action and sophisticated electronics.
The Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a solid European spruce top, flamed maple back and sides, sleek high gloss PU finish, and a Fishman Presys Blend pickup with an onboard tuner. A nylon string guitar for the steel string crossover guitarist, the 12 Maple has a 48mm nut width and a comfortably curved radiused Ebony fingerboard. This lightweight nylon string guitar is built with the traditional Spanish heel and has an adjustable truss rod built into the neck. Comes with a Cordoba gig bag.
How to use the Fishman Presys Blend
This pickup offers the ability to blend an internal microphone with an under saddle piezo. For large stages where feedback can be a problem, set the œmic blend knob at 0 (all the way to the left), which turns the mic input down and uses mainly the under saddle piezo. This setting is the least prone to feedback. The mic is to be used as a subtle flavor to add air and ambiance to the sound, and can be rolled on carefully, but using it will add to the possibility of feedback.
Additionally, there is a small trim control (accessible when you open flip open the preamp). This control governs the overall gain of the mic. It' a good idea to adjust it so that at maximum mic blend it' slightly softer than the pickup signal.
- Solid European spruce top
- Flamed maple back & sides
- Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- 3-Ply maple and ebony top, back and side purfling
- All natural inlaid wood ring rosette
- High gloss finish
- Mahogany neck/ebony radiused fingerboard
- Truss rod
- 640mm (25.2") scale length
- 1-7/8" (48mm) nut width
- Mother of pearl inlays
- Bone nut/saddle
- 12 frets to body, 19 total
- Spanish fan bracing, cutaway electric
- Cordoba silver tuning machines
- Savarez Corum Alliance high tension strings
- Fishman Presys Blend with 4 band eq + phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built-in digital tuner
- Cordoba gig bag
Add the beauty and unique sound of this nylon string to your music. Order today.