- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Fusion Orchestra Pro CD/IN Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H66706
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cordoba Fusion Orchestra Pro is the first full body, all solid guitar in the Fusion series. It features a solid Canadian cedar top, solid Indian ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A beautiful-sounding nylon string guitar.
The Cordoba Fusion Orchestra Pro is the first full body, all solid guitar in the Fusion series. It features a solid Canadian cedar top, solid Indian Rosewood back and sides, a lightweight cedar neck and ebony fingerboard. The multiple ringed rosette is made of 100% natural woods and inlaid by hand, along with the maple and ebony purfling that outlines the soundboard.
A light mahogany binding accents the body shape of the Orchestra Pro, which is slightly altered from a traditional nylon string guitar. The most notable characteristics of the Orchestra Pro are the tone and feel. The thinner 1 7/8 inch neck is comfortable for any player, and the radiused fingerboard makes playability quick, comfortable, and easy. The tone is dark and punchy in the basses, with strong, round trebles and balanced mids.
The Orchestra Pro comes equipped with a BBand A2.2 pickup (mounted in the sound hole), which has a dual input/single output onboard preamp and HZZLess for low noise/high output. The A2.2 includes the XOM technique with mix control to bring the best of the UST (under saddle transducer) and AST characters together, resulting in a sound that is true to the Fusion Orchestra Pro's unique voice in any performance venue and environment.
- Solid Canadian cedar top
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Ebony radiused fingerboard (16")
- 12-fret neck-to-body construction
- 25-1/2" (650mm) scale, 1-7/8" (48mm) nut width
- B-Band A2.2 pickup
- Top: solid Canadian cedar top
- Back and sides: solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Binding/bridge: mahogany binding/rosewood bridge
- Purfling/inlay: double maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette: all wood inlaid ring-style rosette
- Finish: high gloss PU finish, natural color
- Neck/fingerboard: mahogany neck/ebony radiused fingerboard (16")
- Nut/saddle: bone
- Neck and fingerboard: 650mm (25-1/2") scale length, 1-7/8" (48mm) nut width
- Number of frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/build: Spanish classic, fan bracing pattern
- Body width and length: 375mm (14.75") width at lower bout, 1,003mm (39.5") total length
- Body depth: 280mm (11.02") width at upper bout, 365mm (14.37") width at lower bout, 990mm (38.97") total length
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance High Tension
- Electronics: BBand A2.2
- Case: includes Cordoba polyfoam case