- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Fusion Orchestra SP/IN Nylon String Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H68083
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cordoba Fusion Orchestra Spruce Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar features Indian rosewood back and sides, a mahogany neck, and an ebony fing...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A full-sized classical guitar with a narrow, thin neck, and Fishman electronics.
The Cordoba Fusion Orchestra Spruce Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar features Indian rosewood back and sides, a mahogany neck, and an ebony fingerboard, and a European spruce top. The multiple ringed rosette is made of 100% natural woods and inlaid by hand, along with the maple and ebony purfling that outlines the soundboard. A light mahogany binding accents the body shape of the Orchestra, which is slightly altered from a traditional nylon string guitar. Der Jung silver tuning machines with ebony buttons are both stylish and precise.
The most notable characteristics of the Orchestra are the tone and feel. The thinner 1-7/8" neck is comfortable for any player, and the radiused fingerboard makes playability quick, comfortable, and easy. The tone is dark and punchy in the basses, with strong, round trebles and balanced mids.
The Orchestra comes equipped with a Fishman Sonitone, which has a preamp mounted in the soundhole with rotary controls for volume and tone. The Sonitone is powered by a 9-volt battery and has an end-pin jack.
- Style: acoustic-electric nylon-string
- Top: solid European spruce
- Back and sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding: mahogany
- Bridge: rosewood
- Purfling: double maple and ebony
- Finish: natural high gloss finish
- Neck: mahogany
- Fingerboard: African ebony
- Nut and saddle: bone
- Bracing: fan pattern
- Tuning machines: Der Jung silver tuning machines with ebony buttons
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance high tension
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Case: Cordoba gig bag
- Scale length: 25.5", (650mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 1 7/8" (48mm)
- Number of frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Body width at lower bout: 14.75", (375mm)
- Body length 39.5", (1,003mm)
- Body depth: upper bout: 3.7" (95mm), lower bout: 3.9" (100mm)