- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba GK Studio Negra Left-Handed Flamenco Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53080 000001000 L53080000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GK Studio Negra Left-Handed Flamenco acoustic-electric guitar is the ultimate gigging nylon-string guitar. Built with a solid European spruce top...Click To Read More About This Product
The punch and attack of a Flamenco guitar with the comfort of a cutaway and convenience of built-in electronics.
The GK Studio Negra Left-Handed Flamenco acoustic-electric guitar is the ultimate gigging nylon-string guitar. Built with a solid European spruce top and Indian rosewood back and sides, this nylon-string guitar comes equipped with a soft cutaway and Fishman Presys Blend pickup. The left-handed GK Studio Negra is a flamenco guitar made for the stage, constructed with a slightly thinner body depth, neck, and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck is designed to have little or no relief, offering low action for ease of comfort and quick playability.
For left-handed flamenco players, this model offers a bassier and more robust tone in contrast to the bright, snappy sound of "blanca" flamenco guitars, but any guitarist looking for a new tone to add to the repertoire will feel right at home with this GK Studio Negra. With its comfortable body shape and classic tonewood combination, this model is the perfect choice for exploring the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings.
Like every Cordoba guitar, the GK Studio Negra Left-Handed also has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, high-gloss finish, clear golpeadores (tap plates), and premium Savarez Cristal Corum strings.
Case sold separately.
- Left-handed model
- All-wood traditional rosette
- 3-ply maple and black top purfling
- Maple top binding
- Dual-action truss rod
- Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ strings
- 4 mm Allen key
Left-handed Flamenco players, make this your go-to. Order today.
- Body type: Flamenco
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid European spruce
- Back & sides: Indian rosweood
- Bracing pattern: Spanish fan
- Body finish: High Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Cutaway-Electric Style
- Nut width: 1.96" (50mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: High Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Black and Gold
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.