- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Protege C1 3/4 Size Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H96240 000001000 H96240000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The C1 3/4 is a smaller body-size nylon string Spanish-style guitar featuring a 615mm or 24.2" scale length (3/4 size). It belongs to the Protg by Co...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable Spanish-style guitar sized for growing players.
The C1 3/4 is a smaller body-size nylon string Spanish-style guitar featuring a 615mm or 24.2" scale length (3/4 size). It belongs to the Protg by Cordoba line, a series of high-quality instruments created to provide aspiring young guitarists with a comfortable first guitar that's easy to learn on and play. Offered in full, half, three-quarter, and one-quarter sizes, the Protg by Cordoba models feature the classic combination spruce tops with mahogany back and sides, rosewood bridges, rosewood fingerboards, a Hauser-style wood-inlaid mosaic rosette, nickel tuning machines, premium Savarez strings, and a high gloss polyurethane finish. All Protg by Cordoba guitars also include a two-way truss rod.
- 3/4 size nylon string Spanishstyle guitar
- 615 mm or 24.2" scale length
- Spruce top with mahogany back and side
- Rosewood bridges
- Rosewood fingerboards
- Hauser-style wood-inlaid mosaic rosette
- Nickel tuning machines
- Premium Savarez strings
- High gloss polyurethane finish
- Two-way truss rod
Make faster progress and avoid frustration with the right size instrument. Order today.
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: ABS Binding/Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: Mosaic inlay
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Tuning Machines: Gold tuners with Pearl buttons
- Strings: D'Addario
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.