- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cort Earth Series Earth70 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52347 000001000 J52347000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Earth70 is Cort's homage to classic vintage acoustic guitars, a careful process of using time-tested materials to produce an instrument with unco...Click To Read More About This Product
Built to look and feel like an instrument of yesteryear.
The Earth70 is Cort's homage to classic vintage acoustic guitars, a careful process of using time-tested materials to produce an instrument with uncompromising quality and unbeatable value. A solid spruce top provides an ideal balance between both strength and flexibility, while the mahogany back and sides bring a strong and warm mid-range. It is a classic combination, represented in some of history's most sought after acoustic guitars.
Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
Mahogany back and Sides
Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
The classic ABA B/W rosette has stood the test of time to embody the classic look that never goes out of style.
Open Pore Finish
Not only does the open pore finish enhance the resonance of the woods but it also reduces the weight of the guitar for improved playability.
The exclusive scooped surface bridge from Cort enhances sustain with greater string angle from the saddle to the body while reducing tension on the strings across the neck were less finger fatigue and improved playability.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Advanced Scalloped X
- Body finish: Open Pore
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open Pore
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this throwback Cort design today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.