- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cort Gold O6 Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51530 000000000 L51530000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cort Gold O6 Orchestra Guitar was designed with a total focus on sound. Cart is proud to say this is the best acoustic guitar that they've ever b...Click To Read More About This Product
Specially treated top and thin finish for open, vintage tone.
The Cort Gold O6 Orchestra Guitar was designed with a total focus on sound. Cart is proud to say this is the best acoustic guitar that they've ever built. You will hear the difference with your first strum. That great tone you hear is a culmination of many meticulous details and superior craftsmanship.
A vintage instrument is the holy grail of acoustic guitar tone. The wood on the top cures and opens up more over time. This unleashes a tonal quality that is missing in new instruments — until now. Using a special process that Cort calls ATV (Aged To Vintage) they treat the solid sitka spruce top of the Gold O6 Orchetra Guitar to give it the big and open tone of a decades-old, highly-sought-after acoustic. This torrefaction process delivers that amazing tone to you right out of the box.
Thin Finish, Big Tone
With the Cort Gold O6 Orchestra guitar, the South Korean guitar manufacturer went to great lengths to craft a bold-sounding instrument. To assure all of that tone came through, they use a special UV finishing process that is thinner and designed to be less constrictive on the instrument. The Gold O6’s beautiful gloss finish is part of its sonic excellence.
- Back binding with triple-ply purfling
- Sonically enhancing UV gloss finish
- Torrefied solid Sitka spruce top
- Macassar ebony bridge with ebony bridge pins
Order this comfortable great-sounding Cort today.
- Body type: Orchestra
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Torrefied Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: UV gloss finish
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Macassar ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Deluxe vintage gold
- Bridge: Macassar ebony
- Saddle and nut: Genuine bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Deluxe soft-side case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.