- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daisy Rock Pixie Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L34752 000003000 L34752000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pixie Acoustic guitar is a full-scale instrument designed especially for girls. This dazzling sparkle-finished guitar is lightweight and sounds g...Click To Read More About This Product
Slimmer neck and body design perfect for inspiring the next generation of female musicians.
The Pixie Acoustic guitar is a full-scale instrument designed especially for girls. This dazzling sparkle-finished guitar is lightweight and sounds great. It features Daisy Rock’s trademark "Slim & Narrow" neck, which makes it easier for girls with smaller hands to play. Its durable composite oval back and spruce top produce a rich tone, and its slightly smaller-sized body fits girls just right, making it extremely comfortable to play. All Daisy Rock guitars include a limited lifetime warranty, arrive setup, and are ready to play.
Choose Pink or Silver Sparkle finish.
Case sold separately.
- Daisy Rock’s exclusive “Slim & Narrow” neck design makes it easier for girls with smaller hands to play the guitar
- Lightweight construction makes the guitar easier to manage and more comfortable to play
- Constructed with a durable composite oval back
- Arrives setup, ready to play and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Add some sparkle to your life. Order this fun Daisy Rock guitar today.
- Construction: Set-neck
- Body: Composite oval back
- Top: Spruce
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20 Medium
- Scale: 25-1/4"
- Inlay: Daisies
- Tuners: Custom chrome with Daisy logo
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 11
- Weight: 4 lb., 12 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.