- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daisy Rock Wildwood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Product J50348
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Daisy Rock Wildwood Artist Acoustic/Electric guitar is a full-scale instrument designed specifically for girls. This guitar's “Slim & Narrow”...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ergonomically designed to be a joy for young girls to play.
The Daisy Rock Wildwood Artist Acoustic/Electric guitar is a full-scale instrument designed specifically for girls. This guitar's “Slim & Narrow” neck makes even the most challenging notes and chords easy to reach for a girl with smaller hands. Its single-cutaway body allows complete access to the fretboard, while the spruce top with mahogany back and sides gives the guitar an amazing tone! The Fishman Isys T Piezo System pickup and built-in preamp with tuner gives you all the tools you need for the stage. All Daisy Rock guitars arrive set up, ready to play, and include a limited lifetime warranty.
- Neck shape: Slim
- Nut width: Info not available
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22.75 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Custom Chrome with Daisy Logo
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish Neck shape
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Join the girl rock revolution. Order the Daisy Rock Wildwood today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.