- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danelectro Wild Thing Baritone Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H71389
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This thing is so wild we're hard-pressed to come up with a guitar that has a longer, pointier lower bout than the newly-designed Danelectro Wild Thin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A swirling dervish guitar the likes of which you've never seen before.
This thing is so wild we're hard-pressed to come up with a guitar that has a longer, pointier lower bout than the newly-designed Danelectro Wild Thing Baritone electric guitar. The swirling white pickguard accentuates the body's radical curvature and its contrast with the body finish imparts a distinct yin/yang vibe. Of course Danelectro has long been the instrument of choice for musicians who want to make a bold, distinctive visual statement with its bottle-shaped headstock and lipstick pickups while taking advantage of the Danelectro's easy playability and a price tag that won't cause financial meltdown.
The Wild Thing Baritone has an extended scale 27" neck. That longer neck scale provides greater string tension, which lets you play in lower tunings than are possible with a shorter scale neck where low tunings often result in "floppy" strings that don't stay in tune.
- Body: Hardboard/plywood construction with hollow with solid center core
- Tape binding
- Pickguard: white
- Neck: Maple with rosewood fingerboard/double acting truss rod
- Headstock: Bottle shape
- Scale length: 28.75"
- Tuners: 3 in-line closed "Kluson"-style
- Neck profile: C-shaped
- # frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Fretboard radius: 14"
- Bridge: Traditional with single rosewood saddle
- Neck pickup: Single lipstick
- Bridge pickup: Single lipstick
- Electronics: 2 stacked volume/tone controls, 3-way pickup switch ( position 1 bridge, position 2 middle), both bridge and neck in series, position 3 - neck only
Make your heart sing and order the Wild Thing today.