- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Deluxe Series Atlantic Electric Guitar with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Write a Review
- #L01483 000002000 L01483000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D'Angelico's Deluxe Atlantic guitar combines a lightweight comfortably contoured body with classic single-cutaway design and powerful sound. Like all...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic profile updated by an iconic instrument maker.
D'Angelico's Deluxe Atlantic guitar combines a lightweight comfortably contoured body with classic single-cutaway design and powerful sound. Like all the Deluxe Series, the Atlantic is designed upgraded features to enhance playability, tone and D'Angelico's iconic style. Loaded with USA-made Seymour Duncan DA-59 pickups, versatile controls, lightweight, shoulder-friendly ergonomics and luxury appointments, the Atlantic is designed to stand out, both visually and sonically.Plus, you get the added security of straplocks already installed on the guitar.
- Gloss-finish single-cutaway bound basswood body
- "C" profile set-in maple neck with 22-fret. 14" radius pau ferro fretboard
- Seymour Duncan DA-59 humbuckers with coil-tap and 3-way switching
- Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic locking tuners
Get a new twist on a classic style—order your Deluxe Atlantic now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Bound Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl and abalone Split block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DA-59 humbucker
- Bridge:DA-59 humbucker
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull coil taps on tone pots
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover locking
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Straplocks
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.