- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Deluxe Series Brighton Electric Guitar with Stopbar Tailpiece
Natural Swamp Ash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47717 000003000 L47717000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introducing the Deluxe Brighton, a sleek double-cutaway and the newest addition to the D'Angelico solid-body lineup. Featuring deep cutaways that pro...Click To Read More About This Product
Sweet vintage tone and endless sustain.
Introducing the Deluxe Brighton, a sleek double-cutaway and the newest addition to the D'Angelico solid-body lineup. Featuring deep cutaways that provide easy access to the highest frets and a lightweight body design, the Brighton prioritizes performance in every sense.
Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers paired with a swamp ash body offer sweet vintage tone and endless sustain, while a satin-finished slim-C neck shape makes playability a dream. Includes hardshell case.
- Swamp ash body with gloss finish and pickguard
- Pau Ferro fretboard on C-shaped maple/walnut set neck
- Dual Seymour Duncan USA humbuckers with push/pull controls
- Gold hardware includes Grover locking tuners and tune-o-matic bridge
Get a guitar with a great pedigree. Order your D'Angelico today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-through
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DA-59
- Bridge: DA-59
- Brand: Seymour Duncan USA
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push/pull controls
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tuning machines: Grover locking
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.