- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico EX-175 Deluxe Edition Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J43094 000001000 J43094000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Once you’re done staring, you’ll have to remember to actually play the 175 Deluxe. Gold TV-Jones pick-ups and a gold Bigsby against our Midnight Matt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fantastic looks with TV Jones pickups and Gold Bigsby tremolo.
Once you’re done staring, you’ll have to remember to actually play the 175 Deluxe. Gold TV-Jones pick-ups and a gold Bigsby against our Midnight Matte finish is a striking combination. The six-way switch brings a massive range of tones, from double-humbucker prowess to crisp single-coil action and everything in between.
The Bigsby allows for wavy vibrato, while its roller bridge guarantees stable tuning—couple that with a graphite nut and locking Grover tuners and rejoice as you stay in tune longer than ever before. The 175 Deluxe is the perfect guitar for the player looking to push the boundaries and truly define their own unique sound.TV Jones Custom
Famous for being some of the first true rock-and-roll pickups, custom TV Jones pickups brings elevated resonance and balance to your tone.
Six-way Toggle Switch
Guaranteeing maximum tonal options, a six-way switch allows you to share your humbuckers, isolate either, turn either into a single-coil pickup, or share both single-coils. Choose your weapon.
Midnight Matte Finish
Exceptional guitars deserve an exceptional finish. Say hello to Midnight Matte, a blue-black matte finish that runs as deep as your love for a D'Angelico Deluxe.
Bigsby B-30 Gold
A striking gold Bigsby brings wavy vibrato with a roller bridge that guarantees stable tuning.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard slim
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Matte
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: TV Jones Custom
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: TV Jones Custom
- Brand: TV Jones
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 6-position switch with coil-splitting
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 6-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic with rosewood base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B-30
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Grab this deluxe edition beauty. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.