- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Excel Series 175 Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Bigsby B-30
- Write a Review
- J07085 000002000 J07085000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In continuing to pay homage to the master luthier, the D'Angelico EX-175 features dual Kent Armstrong humbuckers and a Bigsby vibrato that give it en...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A single cutaway archtop with Kent Armstrong humbuckers and Bigsby tailpiece.
In continuing to pay homage to the master luthier, the D'Angelico EX-175 features dual Kent Armstrong humbuckers and a Bigsby vibrato that give it enough great tone and retro-vibe for any vintage guitar aficionado.
- SHAPE: Single cutaway
- BODY: Hollow
- TOP: Laminated Spruce
- BACK: Laminated Flamet Maple
- PICKUPS: Kent Armstrong humbuckers
- BINDING: Top - 7-ply Back - 7-ply
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise with 7-ply binding
- BRIDGE: Rosewood with roller bridge saddles
- TAIL PIECE: Bigsby B-30 Chrome
- CONTROLS: 2 volume/ 2 tone/ one 3 way toggle switch
- HARDWARE: Chrome
- TUNING MACHINE: Grover Super Rotomatic
- NUT WIDTH: 1-11/16"
- NECK MATERIAL: Hard Maple Two-Pieces Walnut Center
- SCALE: 25.5"
- INLAY: Mother of Pearl
- FINISHES: Cherry, Natural, Black
- INPUT JACK: Switchcraft USA
- CASE: Deluxe hard case
Pick a guitar with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.