- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Excel Series SS Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Write a Review
- #L13200 000006000 L13200000006000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whatever your personal choice of genre, D'Angelico's Excel Series SS single-cutaway semi-hollowbody provides standout tone, great looks and comfortab...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
D'Angelico style embodied in a single-cutaway semi-hollowbody.
Whatever your personal choice of genre, D'Angelico's Excel Series SS single-cutaway semi-hollowbody provides standout tone, great looks and comfortable playability. With Kent Armstrong humbuckers, its punchy midrange and crystalline highs deliver a balanced sound, while the 24.75" scale maple neck with rosewood fretboard makes it a dream to play. Aesthetically, the cream binding, bold hardware and classic D'Angelico Art Deco design touches make this a guitar that stands out from the crowd. Includes hardshell case.
Bound gloss-finish semi-hollow laminated maple body with center block 24.75" scale maple neck with 16" radius, 22-fret Rosewood fretboard Kent Armstrong humbuckers, 3-way toggle switch Gold-finished tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, straplocks, Grover Rotomatic tuners
Express your personal style with this toneful semi-hollow single cutaway. Order yours now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow with centerblock
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: 3-piece maple/walnut/maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Block
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm), bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Kent Armstrong Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Kent Armstrong Humbucker
- Brand: Kent Armstrong
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Neck binding, Gold strap buttons
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.