- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Excel Style B Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72407 000001000 L72407000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Originally drafted in John D’Angelico’s notebook in 1936, the Style B is a standout in D'Angelico's archtop collection. A signature “Style B” logo on...Click To Read More About This Product
Signature style and detail highlight this comfortable archtop.
Originally drafted in John D’Angelico’s notebook in 1936, the Style B is a standout in D'Angelico's archtop collection. A signature “Style B” logo on the pickguard and beautifully detailed headstock design create its classic look, impossible to mistake for another. With a slightly smaller body length and comfortable neck profile, the Style B is a notably well-balanced archtop. It has the scrape and slap of an acoustic but the power and tonal variety of an electric hollow-body from its floating mini-humbucker.
- Archtop hollowbody construction, laminated spruce top, laminated maple back and sides
- 25"-scale 3-piece maple/walnut neck, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Kent Armstrong floating neck pickup
- Ebony archtop bridge, D'Angelico "Stairstep" tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic tuners
Don't pass up your chance to swing. Order your Style B hollowbody today.
- Body Type: Non-Cutaway Hollow Body
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Body wood: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-thru
- Scale length: 25"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 17"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Proprietary Kent Armstrong Floating Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Bridge type: Archtop
- Bridge design: Compensated
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.