- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Premier Tammany Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20196 000001000 L20196000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D'Angelico's Premier Tammany Aged Orchestra acoustic guitar is a non-cutaway model that is also a portal to the past. Rich in mid-range and crystal c...Click To Read More About This Product
Beautiful aged open pore satin finish makes this orchestra sing visually too.
D'Angelico's Premier Tammany Aged Orchestra acoustic guitar is a non-cutaway model that is also a portal to the past. Rich in mid-range and crystal clear across all six strings, the Tammany's open pore satin finish on its solid mahogany top makes for remarkably warm tone, truly feeling and sounding like a vintage instrument. The Tammany also boasts exceptional playability—with a slightly shallower body depth and a C-shape neck profile. Antique bronze hardware complements the Tammany's aged finish, rounding out its classic turn-of-the-century aesthetic.
Case sold separately.
- 3-ring ABS and abalone rosette
- Mother-of-Pearl Premier Shield logo headstock logo
- White fingerboard binding
- Aluminum Skyscraper truss rod cover
- Antique bronze tuners and strap buttons
- Acrylic pearl position inlays
- Dovetail joint
- Dual action truss rod
Want to make this classic-looking D'Angelico yours? Order now.
- Body type: Orchestra/OM
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Open pore satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open pore satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: D'Angelico Grover Style, CR
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.