- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Premier Utica Mini Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43140 000001000 L43140000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introducing the Premier Utica—a 3/4-sized dreadnought and an ideal travel instrument. Featuring a 22.8" scale length and slim C-shape neck, the Utica...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
3/4-sized dreadnought with slim neck profile and all-mahogany warmth.
Introducing the Premier Utica—a 3/4-sized dreadnought and an ideal travel instrument. Featuring a 22.8" scale length and slim C-shape neck, the Utica is a compact non-cutaway boasting exceptional comfort. A solid mahogany top makes for crystal-clear tone—and its resonance far surpasses what you might expect from its smaller body shape. Lightweight and the perfect companion for a weekender, there's no reason to ever leave your Utica behind.
- Antique bronze hardware
- Mother-of-pearl Premier Shield headstock logo
- White 1.5T fingerboard binding
- Acrylic pearl position top inlays
- Dual-action truss rod
- Black top binding
- 3-ring ABS and abalone rosette
- Ebony/abalone bridge pins
- Body type: 3/4 Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22.87"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic stairstep
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.