- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean AXS Dreadnought Quilt Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H94626 000002000 H94626000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean AXS Dread Quilt Acoustic Guitar is an affordable steel-string with a full sound and some amazing looking wood. It features a dreadnought-siz...Click To Read More About This Product
A full-size guitar with plenty of volume and a gorgeous look.
The Dean AXS Dread Quilt Acoustic Guitar is an affordable steel-string with a full sound and some amazing looking wood. It features a dreadnought-size body made of quilt ash, with a top that really shows off this tonewood's exquisite grain, all highlighted by 3-ply body binding. The guitar is full-scale with a set mahognay neck and a comfortable "C" shape with rosewood fingerboard. Die-cast tuners make tuning a snap.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Quilted Ash
- Back & sides: Quilted Ash
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss Natural
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: PPS
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab a Dean that'll stand out from the rest. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.