- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Colt Bigsby with Piezo Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48221 000001000 L48221000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When offering a cool semi hollow electric guitar like a Colt, Dean knew it would open some demand. They listened and now offer this gorgeous piece wi...Click To Read More About This Product
A gorgeous piece with enough horsepower to burn up any stage.
When offering a cool semi hollow electric guitar like a Colt, Dean knew it would open some demand. They listened and now offer this gorgeous piece with enough horsepower to burn up any stage. Loaded with DMT designed pickups, a piezo, and dual passive outputs, what else could you need? How about a real Bigsby bridge to put it over the top. This is the perfect guitar for anyone who like that warmth and flare of classic Rock and Roll to the complex Travis picking masters. Maple neck and body for depth and brightness balanced with a pau ferro fingerboard to take the edge off with endless electronic options puts this guitar ahead of the herd. Case sold separately.
Get your wings on with Dean. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DMT Design Chrome
- Bridge: DMT Design Chrome
- Brand: Dean
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: Yes
- Special electronics: Piezo & Passive Dual Output Jack Electronics. Push/Pull Tone Knob
- Control layout: Master volume, tone, piezo volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way, and 3-way (piezo/magnetic)
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby original
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.