- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Craig Wayne Boyd Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J30723 000001000 J30723000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Craig Wayne Boyd found fame as the winner of the reality-show singing competition, The Voice. Now Dean Guitars brings his musical instrument of choic...Click To Read More About This Product
Just like the eye-catching model you saw him play on The Voice by storm, with a quilt ash top.
Craig Wayne Boyd found fame as the winner of the reality-show singing competition, The Voice. Now Dean Guitars brings his musical instrument of choice to you! Featuring a sleek, new design, mahogany body and quilt ash top with rosewood inlays this guitar is a real eye and ear catcher. Giving off a warm, full tone, the Craig Wayne Boyd Acoustic-Electric comes standard with an ebony fretboard, comfortable C-shaped neck, and Grover tuners. Mother-of-pearl star inlays complete the look of this gorgeous instrument.
- Body type: Mini Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Quilt Ash
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: Info not available
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Dean
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Quilt Ash
- Tuning machines: Taylor Gold
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Make a statement on stage with this gorgeous Mini Jumbo. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.