- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Dave Mustaine V StradiVMNT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J23928 000001000 J23928000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
On April 12th Dave Mustaine of Megadeth shared the stage with the San Diego Symphony Orchestra during a very unique one time performance for a sold o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A unique model with all the right stuff.
On April 12th Dave Mustaine of Megadeth shared the stage with the San Diego Symphony Orchestra during a very unique one time performance for a sold out crowd. Dean Guitars made Dave a classical themed VMNT guitar just for this event. Hardshell case included.
Body shape: V
Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Maple Flame
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: D Dave Mustaine spec
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.5"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Radius: Not specified
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 24
Inlays: Pearl Dave Mustaine
Nut width: Not specified
Neck: LiveWire Dave Mustaine
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: LiveWire Dave Mustaine
Brand: Seymour Duncan
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Not applicable
Active EQ: Yes
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
Tailpiece: String thru body
Tuning machines: Die-cast
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Signature model
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: South Korea
Stand out from the rest with this special signature model from Dean. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.