- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Satin Turquoise Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72509 000001000 L72509000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Put the Dean Exile electric guitar in your hands and one thing becomes imminently clear: it’s time to get your shred on. The Exile features a stunnin...Click To Read More About This Product
Put the Dean Exile electric guitar in your hands and one thing becomes imminently clear: it’s time to get your shred on. The Exile features a stunning burl poplar top over an alder body, along with a 3-piece maple neck. The ebony fretboard is a full two-octaves. Five-ply binding surrounds the neck and body for a sophisticated touch, but under the hood, the Exile is made to all-out roar.
It’s loaded with dual EMG humbuckers—a 66-TW and a 57-TW—that mark their first appearance on a production guitar ever. These twin ’buckers are decked out in brushed chrome; they can split into single coil mode with the push/pull volume and tone pots. Expect warm lows, smooth mids and clarity in the upper register, plus tons of headroom and punch. The Dean Exile is ready for you.
- • Alder body, burl poplar top, 5-ply binding
- • 3-piece maple neck with thin profile, ebony fretboard
- • EMG 66-TW and 57-TW humbuckers, push/pull coil split
- Top wood: Burl Poplar
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck shape: Thin
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Material: Ebony
- Number of frets: 24
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual volume
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.