- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Icon X Flame Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L18475 000001000 L18475000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There is much more to the Dean Icon than its understated good looks. The guitar is crafted from high-quality materials, including an attractive carve...Click To Read More About This Product
A great balance of quality and sound.
There is much more to the Dean Icon than its understated good looks. The guitar is crafted from high-quality materials, including an attractive carved, arched flame maple top and basswood body, maple neck and a stunning jatoba fingerboard. Boasting DMT Series humbuckers and black hardware including sealed die cast tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge this guitar is ready for the stage. If a great balance of quality and sound is of the up-most importance to you pick up an Icon today and get your wings. Case sold separately.
- Model Name: Icon X Flame Top
- Item Number Sku: ICONX FM
- Country of Origin: China
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-On Neck
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top Material: Flame Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Single Ply Black Neck
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Jatoba
- Inlays: Pearl Icon
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Neck Shape: C
- Nut: DAE IL (Graphite)
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Pickup Bridge: DMT Design Humbucker BKBK
- Pickup Neck: DMT Design Humbucker BKBK
- Controls: Vol / Vol / Tone / Tone / 3-Way Toggle
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners: Sealed Die Cast
- Knobs: Dome Black
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- Case: Sold separately
Make a statement with Dean. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.