- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Michael Angelo Batio MAB4 Gauntlet Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H73741 000001000 H73741000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MAB is one of the most respected shredders around. His self-taught technique and command of scales is astounding. With the Dean Michael Angelo Batio ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature guitar with Floyd Rose, HSH pickup arrangement, and custom graphic.
MAB is one of the most respected shredders around. His self-taught technique and command of scales is astounding. With the Dean Michael Angelo Batio MAB4 Gauntlet Electric Guitar, Michael has combined all of the ingredients necessary to help you achieve your full shredding potential with style.
The MAB4 Gauntlet features a proven body shape made of resonant basswood. The Batio designed super-fast bolt-on maple neck has a 25-1/2" scale and rosewood fingerboard for increased sustain, with classic pearl block inlays easy fingering. Three DMT pickups are wired in an HSH pattern for a maximum variety of single and dual-coil sounds. The all-black hardware includes Grover tuners and a Floyd Rose tremolo bridge to lock in your intonation no matter how far you dive.
Case sold separately.
- Basswood Top / Body
- 25-1/2" Scale
- Batio Spec. Bolt-On Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pearl Block Inlays
- Grover Tuners
- Black Hardware
- Floyd Rose Special Trem. Bridge
- Dean DMT Design Pickups
From the visually striking "Gauntlet" graphic to the individual components, this guitar has it all. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.