- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Michael Schenker Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J21968 000001000 J21968000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Michael Schenker sports a Flying V-style mahogany top and body that gives it some serious resonance and feel. It comes loaded with DMT Serie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A Flying V that is ready to rock!
The Dean Michael Schenker sports a Flying V-style mahogany top and body that gives it some serious resonance and feel. It comes loaded with DMT Series Michael Schenker "Lights Out" neck and bridge pickups. A tune-o-matic string-through bridge, and a unique "Yin-Yang" finish round out this ferocious but elegant-looking axe, one part zen, one part total carnage. Case sold separately.
Body shape: V
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C standard
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Radius: Not specified
Fret size: Medium jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: Not specified
Neck: DMT Series Schenker Lights Out
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: DMT Series Schenker Lights Out
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
Tuning machines: Die-cast
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Signature model
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: South Korea
Order this special Dean design today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.