- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Michael Schenker Standard Electric Guitar
Black and White
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 519973 000711000 519973000711000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Michael Schenker Standard Electric Guitar is an affordable Michael Schenker signature model with the classic black and white finish. It feat...Click To Read More About This Product
All the sting of a scorpion.
The Dean Michael Schenker Standard Electric Guitar is an affordable Michael Schenker signature model with the classic black and white finish. It features the Series II classic V headstock, a basswood body, bolt-on maple neck, dual humbucking pickups, Grover tuners, and tons o' 'tude.
Case sold separately.
- Michael Schenker classic black and white finish
- Dean Series II classic "V" headstock
- Basswood body
- Maple neck
- Dual humbuckers
- Grover tuners
- Bolt-on construction
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.