- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean ML 79 Standard with Full PG Limited Run Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47007 000001000 L47007000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean ML 79 Standard FPG is taking the best features of the ML 79 and combining it with a different aesthetic by adding a full pickguard over the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Timeless Dean style with a full pickguard.
The Dean ML 79 Standard FPG is taking the best features of the ML 79 and combining it with a different aesthetic by adding a full pickguard over the body and lower horn. This gives an already sought out perfect instrument a new appeal for players who are looking for an even more classic feel for all styles of Rock and Metal. The timeless mahogany body and set V neck loaded with DMT Design humbucking pickups are not only easy to play with tone for days, but 100% Dean. Limited Run guitar, only 50 produced worldwide. Case sold separately.
Move up with Dean. Order today.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Plastic
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DMT Design BKBK
- Bridge: DMT Design BKBK
- Brand: Dean
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.