- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean MLX Flame Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L10372 000001000 L10372000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ML was created by Dean Guitars in 1977 to be the guitar with ultimate sustain and tone. Created with the Dean concept of spreading the mass of th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic designed for ultimate sustain and tone.
The ML was created by Dean Guitars in 1977 to be the guitar with ultimate sustain and tone. Created with the Dean concept of spreading the mass of the body over a large area, the MLX FM electric guitar has something more. Dean believes radical string angles add to the resonance that helps a guitar become more alive. The distinctive headstock creates extra long string length, giving the ML a sound like no other guitar.
Played by many of rock's elite over the past two decades, the ML has appeared in award winning videos, on stage and album covers, and more importantly, on some of rock's finest recordings. With a poplar body, flame maple top and a tune-o-matic bridge, you can't go wrong with the Dean MLX FM. Case sold separately.
- Model Name: MLX Flame Top - Trans Red
- Item Number Sku: MLX FM TRD
- Guitar Finish: Trans Red
- Country of Origin: China
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-On Neck
- Body Material: Poplar
- Top Material: Flame Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: Single Ply White Body
- Neck Material: Mapke
- Fretboard Material: Jatoba
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (356mm)
- Neck Shape: C
- Nut: Polymer (Plastic) (OEM)
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Pickup Bridge: DMT Design
- Pickup Neck: DMT Design
- Controls: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way Toggle
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic (With V Plate)
- Tuners: Sealed Die Cast
- Knobs: Speed Black
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- Case: Sold separately
Make a statement with Dean. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.