- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean St. Augustine Dreadnought Solid Wood SN Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19652 000001000 L19652000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dean's St. Augustine Dreadnought Solid Wood SN dreadnought all-solid wood features a solid spruce top, solid mahogany body and elegant rosewood fretb...Click To Read More About This Product
An all-solid wood dread with a clean satin natural finish at a budget-friendly price.
Dean's St. Augustine Dreadnought Solid Wood SN dreadnought all-solid wood features a solid spruce top, solid mahogany body and elegant rosewood fretboard. The instrument also comes standard with Grover tuners, herringbone body binding and mixed chrome and black hardware. It's 25-1/2" scale makes this guitar comfortable and a joy to play. The St. Augustine Dreadnought Solid Wood SN is a gorgeous guitar for a great price.
Case sold separately.
- Set neck construction
- Herringbone body binding
- Pearl dot inlays
- Dual action trussrod
- Mixed chrome and black hardware
- D'Addario EXP16+ (.012-.070) strings
Earn your Dean wings and order this solid acoustic today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Satin Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Not specified
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.