- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean St. Augustine Solid Wood Dreadnaught CAW TSBS
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19661 000001000 L19661000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This St. Augustine Dreadnought Cutaway All Solid Wood features a solid spruce top, solid mahogany body and elegant rosewood fretboard. The inst...Click To Read More About This Product
A great new addition to Dean's line of acoustic guitars.
This St. Augustine Dreadnought Cutaway All Solid Wood features a solid spruce top, solid mahogany body and elegant rosewood fretboard. The instrument also comes standard with Grover tuners, a Fishman Isys+ preamp system with built in tuner, herringbone body binding and mixed chrome and black hardware. A 25 1/2" scale and cutaway body design makes this guitar comfortable and a joy to play. A gorgeous guitar for a great price. Case sold separately.
- Model Name: St. Augustine Solid Wood Dread CAW TSBS
- Item Number Sku: SADNCE TSBS
- Guitar Finish: Tobacco Sunburst Satin
- Country of Origin: China
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set Neck
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: Herringbone Body Binding
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (356mm)
- Neck Shape: C
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- PreAmp Type: Fishman Isys+ (ISY-301)
- Design Feature: Fishman Isys+ (ISY-301)
- Hardware Color: Mixed Chrome & Black
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuners: Grover
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16+ (.012-.070)
- Case sold separately
Make a statement with Dean. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.