- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Thoroughbred X Flame Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L10371 000001000 L10371000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This already amazing guitar at such a great value is now available in a trans top for that more traditional look and appeal. Basswood body with a fla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic now available with a trans top.
This already amazing guitar at such a great value is now available in a trans top for that more traditional look and appeal. Basswood body with a flame maple top combined with a bolt on maple neck and Jatoba fingerboard make it hard to believe its affordable to anyone. Case sold separately.
- Model Name: Thoroughbred X Flame Top - Trans Brazil
- Item Number Sku: TBX FM TBZ
- Guitar Finish: Trans Brazilia
- Country of Origin: China
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-On Neck
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top Material: Flame Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Single Ply Cream Body & Neck
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Jatoba
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Neck Shape: C
- Nut: Korea DAE IL (Graphite)
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Pickup Bridge: DMT Design Black/Cream
- Pickup Neck: DMT Design Black/Cream
- Controls: Vol/Vol/Tone/Tone/3-Way Toggle
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners: Sealed Die Cast
- Knobs: Speed Gold
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- Case sold separately
Make a statement with Dean. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.