- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean USA Michael Angelo Batio Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50386 000001000 L50386000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The USA Michael Angelo Batio Electric Guitar from Dean packs a lot of beauty and performance into one axe. It features an exquisite AAA flame maple t...Click To Read More About This Product
Fully loaded for the demanding play.
The USA Michael Angelo Batio Electric Guitar from Dean packs a lot of beauty and performance into one axe. It features an exquisite AAA flame maple top over an alder body with a trans finish to show off the grain. Its bolt-on maple neck sports a smooth and dense ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets. Triple EMG pickups in an HSH configuration offer plenty of variety via simplified controls. Hardware includes a Floyd Rose tremolo with locking nut and Grover tuners. Comes with hardshell case.
Get your wings on with Dean. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: AAA Flame Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Yes
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: EMG 85
- Middle: EMG SA
- Bridge: EMG 81
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Body finish, flame maple body binding
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.