- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean USA V Standard with Pickguard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50425 000001000 L50425000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The V Standard with Pickguard Electric Guitar offers the very best from Dean USA. Expect great craftsmanship combined with a twist on the classic loo...Click To Read More About This Product
This is the all in one USA Dean V.
The V Standard with Pickguard Electric Guitar offers the very best from Dean USA. Expect great craftsmanship combined with a twist on the classic look of years past with a natural aggression and feel that can only come from Dean USA. This V takes all the great tones woods and features of a USA standard, while adding the soft elegance and practicality of a pickguard and offset V string-through plate. Includes hardshell case.
Get your wings on with Dean. Order today.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Yes
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: USA DMT Time Capsule BKBK
- Bridge: USA DMT Time Capsule BKBK
- Brand: Dean USA
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.