- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean V Select 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48749 000001000 L48749000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed by professional musicians for professional musicians without breaking the bank. These Select Series models feature satin necks for ease of p...Click To Read More About This Product
For working musicians who want more.
Designed by professional musicians for professional musicians without breaking the bank. These Select Series models feature satin necks for ease of playing and endurance, mahogany bodies with 3-piece mahogany necks and 22 jumbo fret ebony fingerboards. Other select features include easy access set through construction, and Seymour Duncan TB5 and AP Matte Black Custom 7 pickups for massive tones. The tune-o-matic bridge and string-through-body tailpiece offer ease and sustain, while 250K Audio taper pots provide smooth roll without destroying the tone. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width: 1.89 in. (48 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: AP Matte Black Custom 7
- Bridge: TB-5 Matte Black Custom 7
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: V plate
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Body shape, Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Get your wings on with Dean. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.