- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Vendetta XMT Electric Guitar with Tremolo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620248 000091000 620248000091000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Vendetta XMT Electric Guitar undeniably is crafted from components and features beyond what you expect from instruments in this price range....Click To Read More About This Product
A well-made entry-level guitar with all the features you'll need to start rockin'.
The Dean Vendetta XMT Electric Guitar undeniably is crafted from components and features beyond what you expect from instruments in this price range. The Vendetta XMT features a double cutaway Vendetta style body made of Paulownia wood with a bolt-on maple neck. The 25-1/2" scale maple neck is topped with a 24-fret rosewood fretboard. Dual Dean humbucking pickups pump out plenty volume with all the great tones you'll need. The electric guitar's Vintage Tremolo bridge lets you have tons of fun producing cool rock effects.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options. Case sold separately.
- Style: Double Cutaway Vedetta
- Body: Paulownia
- Neck: Bolt-on Maple
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Neck Profile: "C"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. Of Frets: 24
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dots
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Pickup: Dean Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Dean Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume and Tone, 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Hardware: Black
- Tuners: Cast
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
- Finish: Satin
- Case: Not Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.