- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Alliance Mike Campbell II Electric Guitar
Red and White
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55272 000001000 L55272000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the guiding hand of Mike Campbell of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Duesenberg built the inspired Alliance Mike Campbell II electric guitar, ide...Click To Read More About This Product
Red and white and built to rock-and-roll all night.
With the guiding hand of Mike Campbell of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Duesenberg built the inspired Alliance Mike Campbell II electric guitar, ideal for the player that knows tone better than most. Building upon the lightweight Mike Campbell II Fullerton Hollow electric guitar, Duesenberg has fitted this model with two of their highly dynamic Domino P-90 single-coil pickups. This gives you direct response and great versatility. A “Destruct Knob” was placed at the lower cutaway, enabling you to boost the signal by up to 10 db, controlling distortion and feedback at any time with the touch of a fingertip.
The Mike Campbell II was built with many of Duesenberg's essentials, including an arched spruce top, maple bent sides and arched back, and an American hard rock maple one-piece set neck. To minimize feedback from the body, they also gave it a custom Y-shaped component, which supports the bridge and connects the top and back of the guitar. This results in a more feedback-resistant construction while keeping the natural, distinct tone of an all-hollow instrument.
A case is included.
- Red and white racing stripe top finish
- Lightweight body
- Chrome pickguard with engraved signature
- Destruct knob for 10dB boost
Runnin' down a dream guitar? Stop runnin' and grab this inspired signature guitar. Order today.
- Type: Hollow body without sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: Laminated maple, laminated flamed maple
- Size: 51.4 x 41 cm / 20.27” x 16“
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8”
- Binding: Cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: Nickel, signed by Mike Campbell
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Neck Joint: Set-in one-piece maple
- Width: 42.5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2.8 x 1 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Matching body color
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90, Active Booster + 10 db (destruct knob)
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selectorHardware
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremolo
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard (straplock compatible)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Case: Custom Line case
- Tools: All required allen keys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.