- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA DTV-MC WC 30th Anniversary Starplayer TV Mike Campbell Heartbreaker
- Write a Review
- #J37510 000000000 J37510000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Very few guitar players have created a following and the respect among their fans and peers as much as Mike Campbell of Tom Petty & The Heartbrea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One of Duesenberg's most desired instruments.
Very few guitar players have created a following and the respect among their fans and peers as much as Mike Campbell of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers. Mikes incomparable playing style and songwriting over the years has left its mark in Rock & Roll history and Duesenberg has the privilege of being a part of it.
The Starplayer TV Mike Campbell Edition is covered in an all-over blue metallic finish with the two iconic racing stripes and cream binding around the body and neck.
For the cutting leads and heavy riffs, they took classically wound Grand Vintage Humbucker and paired it with the open Domino P90 Single-coil for airy chords and creamy licks.
All instruments are fitted with their own hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. They designed it with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates. All the fretboards are carefully Pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for.
Additionally, the Diamond Deluxe Tremola has proved to be one of the best of its kind, providing buttery operation and outstanding tuning stability.
The Mike Campbell also features a stunning nickel plated pickguard with Mike's personal signature and the 30th Anniversary Heartbreakers logo. The Starplayer TV Mike Campbell is one of Duesenberg's most desired instruments and has become an icon around the world. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675" (42.5mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Domino P-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: Deluxe Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Z-tuners with Art Diego buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: United States
Own this special signature guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.