- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Starplayer TV Fullerton Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55271 000001000 L55271000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Starplayer TV Fullerton is a semi-hollow, dual-pickup, 22-fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 647 mm scale. For...Click To Read More About This Product
Rocking number with vintage-inspired appointments for added visual appeal.
The Starplayer TV Fullerton is a semi-hollow, dual-pickup, 22-fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 647 mm scale. For the Fullerton Line, Duesenberg changed their classic body shapes to a double-cutaway design and added some deluxe extras. The Fullerton Series incorporates the same careful selection of spruce and maple for the main body parts as on many other of Duesenberg's electric guitars. The laminated arched spruce top is combined with flamed maple bent sides and arched back, while the neck is made from American Hard rock maple. Additionally, the Starplayer TV Fullerton acoustic-electric guitar features a deluxe 5-ply binding around the body, a matching color headstock sporting a metal D logo and a distinctive black and gold underlay for the plexiglass pickguard.
For the cutting leads and heavy riffs, they used the proven combination of their own classicly wound Grand Vintage Humbucker and open Domino P-90 single-coil for airy chords and creamy licks. Duesenberg paid extra attention to even the smallest details to create a truly unique instrument, from tuner buttons to jack plates. The fretboard is carefully pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for. Additionally, the Starplayer TV Fullerton features a Diamond Deluxe tremolo, one of the best of its kind, which provides buttery operation and outstanding tuning stability.
Become a star player with a Starplayer TV...order yours now.
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, f-holes
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: Laminated maple
- Size: 46 x 34 cm / 18.11” x 13.38“
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8”
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Custom plexiglass
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Neck Joint: Set-in one-piece maple
- Width: 42.5 mm/1.67" (nut), 52 mm/2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm/0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm/0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm/12"
- Inlays: Pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2.8 x 1 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Matching body
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg deluxe tremolo
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard (straplock compatible)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (10-50)
- Case: Custom line case
- Tools: All required allen keys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.